Through contact and distance learning to make Evangelical theological education and ministry preparation available primarily to Southern Africa and then the global community
To equip believers for Christian ministry globally
- Passion in Work
- Excellence in Delivery
- Committed to our Evangelical Constituency
- Innovation in Delivery
- Integrity in Education
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writings as fully inspired by God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- We believe in our God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that God created man in His own image; that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of death, physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which issues (in the case of those who reach moral responsibilities) in actual transgression involving personal guilt.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, a substitutionary sacrifice, according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, His Ascension into heaven and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the resurrection both of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
- We believe that the one true Church is the whole company of those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy spirit; that the local church on earth should take its character from this conception of the Church spiritually and therefore that the new birth and personal confession of Christ are essentials of Church membership.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances ‘Baptism’ and the ‘Lord’s Supper’ to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian faith; that Baptism is immersion of the believer in water as a confession of and identification with Christ in burial and resurrection and that the Lord’s Supper is the partaking of bread and wine as symbolic of the Saviour’s broken body and shed blood in remembrance of His sacrificial death.
Want to know more?
Contact us or download our college Prospectus to find out more about our Mission, Vision and Values
Find out more by viewing our Prospectus